Followers

Sunday 7 March 2021

Home Again

Evening All,

Quick post tonight since I've just got back from another wonderful weekend of babysitting and I need some sleep lol. I was woken this morning by Emma who requested that we watch Jennifer McGuire.........................at 6.30 on a Sunday morning. They are definitely fans.

We managed a trip to the park this morning along with a well earned Costa for me, and a hot chocolate for the little ones and then it was home where Girls have spent another afternoon pulling prints from their Gelli Plates. They have had a whale of a time, and it has enabled me to get all of Mummy washing done which is great news.

Of course now Mamma has homework to do, turning a few of their prints into cards so perhaps I had better get some well earned sleep.

I'll be back tomorrow.

Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx