Followers

Thursday 25 February 2021

3D Embossing Folder sent with Love

Evening Everyone,

I got my Covid vaccination letter today, so now I just have to try and get an appointment somewhere closer to me than the middle of London!!

I've been playing with some 3D embossing folders this afternoon, I love them.

They are so detailed now that they can easily be used as the main focus on a card.
I used a Sheena folder to emboss a piece of white cardstock and added it to a card along with an embossed panel of kraft card across the bottom of the card.
I also added some ribbon and a sentiment from my stash.
I'm going to play some more tomorrow. I got a bit carried away with the embossing folders, and I don't want to add a load more pieces to my bits box. Besides I just looked at my planner for March and there are LOADS of birthdays!!
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx