Followers

Sunday 24 January 2021

Sam Poole Wildflowers

 Evening Everyone,

I've come to the end of my babysitting duties for another fortnight, which even finished with being brought home so that I didn't have to brave the cold. How thoughtful is that!

So here are another couple of cards that I made for Sam Poole's TV shows on Saturday. 

This time I focused on one of the fabulous rubber background stamps that form part of the collection CER022 - Wildflowers.

I inked the stamp using Cosmic Shimmer Chalk Cloud Blending Ink in pink and blue and spritzed it with water before stamping it onto watercolour cardstock. I used a stamping platform so that once dry I could stamp and emboss over the watery image using a grey ink pad.
I used the same pink and blue ink to colour in some of the flowers on the stamped panel. I also fussy cut three flowers from another stamped and embossed panel and added them in the bottom corner of the card along with some die cut foliage.
There was some ink left on the background stamp after stamping the first card so I added a little more water and then stamped it out to create this piece of background.
I stamped and embossed some of the botanical images from CEC958 Nature Finds and mounted the trimmed panel on to some blue cardstock.
I used the Rustic Honeycomb die in the background of the card, cut from blue cardstock.
Thanks for stopping by.
stay safe and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx