Followers

Wednesday 20 January 2021

Just for You Michele and all of 'The Crafties'

 Evening Everyone,

As I have said before it is always difficult deciding what card to share with you.

Sometimes I take inspiration from something that I see on Facebook or a challenge blog or tonight from a question that a crafty friend asked me today on Whatsapp.

Michele sent a picture of something that she found in her craft box and asked if anyone remembered how she made it since it was done in a class. I put her out of her misery, it was made using Alcohol inks and the Alcohol Lift ink pad, and she has promised to share what she makes with it when we next get together on Zoom.
Like her's, my image uses this fabulous Penny Black stamp which works so beautifully with the Alcohol Lift Ink Pad. It was very much a favourite stamp, and technique for that matter, from 2019 and got plenty of use HERE and HERE
I am no good with tutorials. I have way too much fun playing and forget to take pictures while I am working so I will direct you to my go to place for all things crafty Jennifer McGuire's Youtube  and BLOG.
The background on this card also uses alcohol inks just using a stencil this time.
'The Crafties' and I have definitely decided that this class will need to be repeated, once we are able to get back to classes. We are all missing them very much since most of the ladies live on their own so a class on a Saturday with plenty of likeminded company, crafty things to play with, coffee......oh and of course cake was possibly the highlight of their week.
My class suggestion list is getting longer by the minute, so let's hope we can get together soon. In the meantime we will just have to put up with show and tell over a zoom session lol.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx