Followers

Friday 15 January 2021

Bubble Blooms

 Evening All,

I managed a walk around the rather muddy park this afternoon after purchasing a pair of wellies. It's been a good many years since I had any of those, probably not since I was a kid.

Over the years my friend Jane Gill has designed some fabulous stamp collections. for Woodware now available through Creative Expressions. One that she adds to every now and then is her Bubble Bloom designs.

They are fabulous dotty designs, perfect for filling with Card Candi, pearls, gems, glitter glues,
in fact just about anything that you can lay your hands on in your embellishment stash.
I have literally thousands of different Card Candi all carefully stored in compartmented boxes.
Of course you can always just paint the dots,
and then cover them with glossy accents.
Or even a combination of the two.
I used several different mop up backgrounds for my cards,
And even the leftover bits on this one.
Better have a bit of a tidy up ready for playtime tomorrow, I have fabulous new stamps and dies to play with for Sam Poole's tv shows next week.
Hope you all have a great weekend.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx