Followers

Friday 30 October 2020

The Best Laid Plans.

 Evening All

I have been very glad to see the back of this week given everything that has gone on at work. At least I am ending it on a high note with a long weekend with the littlest Grandchildren. But where do the hours in a day disappear to?

They came and collected me after work with plans to visit my Mum, or 'PatPat' as she is affectionately known, before heading home to finish off 50 ghosts and several strings of bats for Halloween.

Unfortunately the motorway had other ideas, and by the time we got back home and had fed and watered everyone there is very little time or energy to do anything but sleep, so I will call it a night and try again tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by anyway.

Hugs Kimx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx