Followers

Tuesday 27 October 2020

Sending Love and Hugs

Evening,

Memories of childhood this evening. We have just had a power cut which has meant that the Grandkids have had to play a board game by candle light, instead of being stuck to their phones. That will teach them to keep them charged up lol.

One of my favourite stamp companies is Altenew.

I love the layering stamps which make colouring in a breeze.

And the fact that lots of the sets have co-ordinating dies.

We had a class using them some time last year, and these are a couple of the cards that I made to inspire the Girls.

Of course I got my inspiration from Pinterest, an amazing place, but make sure that you have a few hours to spare since it is very addictive.

Here is a second card that I made, this time as a Thank You card.

Once again I used a stencil and some soft ink in the background.

I stamped some small flower sprays and leaves directly on to the card

before adding my stamped and die cut flowers, a die cut sentiment and some gems.

Thanks for stopping by. I had better post this before the power goes out again and the Internet won't let me lol.

Hugs Kimx









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx