Followers

Friday 23 October 2020

Happy Birthday my Little Diva

 Evening,

It's the weekend at last, and hopefully I will manage to get back into some sort of crafty mode. I am so far behind with everything, including a birthday card for a very special young lady who is 3 today.

This LOTV cutie reminds me of her, when she's in the right mood of course.
I added her name to the card,
making sure to leave 'Diva' in full view. She can definitely be one when the fancy takes her lol.
Of course it will be late arriving. See I'm even rubbish at sending cards to family as well.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx