Followers

Monday 21 September 2020

Woodland Sprigs

Evening,
I wish that I could say that I have had a productive day on the crafting front, but I have found myself getting nowhere fast. I often find that happens after a couple of days away with the little ones. I miss them and it takes a little while to get back into crafty mode.
In the mean time here are a couple of cards that I made a while ago using one of Jane's stamps from her set JGB005 Woodland Sprigs, and some 'Mop Up' backgrounds.
I stamped and embossed the image several times onto the background using black versafine ink and clear embossing powder.
I created a panel in blue to mount it on using a birthday greeting and some more of the stamped sprigs.
I used the same stamp here, just a different coloured piece of 'Mop Up'.
It's amazing how different a card can look just by using different colours of inks.
Back to the grind tomorrow, so I had better get an early night.
Stay safe and hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx