Followers

Wednesday 30 September 2020

Using up your Scraps for Gill

Evening,

My friend Gill has set another challenge over at the Christmas Cards and Papercraft Challenge on Facebook....To use up your scraps.

I don't know a crafter who doesn't have a box full of those lol.
Those bits of card and embossing that you just can't bear to throw out because.....'they are bound to be of use at some point.'
This card was made out of just some of those bits and pieces.
I'm so sad that even the tiny thin strips of sparkle along the edges of the blue panel are trimmings from another card, just too good to throw away!!
I do have a sort out every now and then, but it doesn't seem to take very long for the box to get full up with scraps again.
Here are another couple of cards that use up the leftovers.
These were scraps leftover from a previous card making session.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Lovely Kim. I have as many scraps as new stuff. I love the bees.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx