Followers

Thursday 17 September 2020

Three Butterflies

Evening Everyone,
I have been lucky enough, over the last few years, to make samples for Jane's wonderful stamp designs for Woodware.
One of the many advantages to now being on the Creative Expressions Design Team, is that I now also get the chance to work with some of Francoise designs as well.
Now I do love a butterfly. Hate moths, but I love butterflies.....crazy I know.
These gorgeous creatures are from one of her newest stamp sets that were released on Tuesday.
I stamped and embossed them on to a piece of 'mop up' background paper and then added some extra colour using one of the Irridescent Shimmering Watercolour Palletes.
I fussy cut them and added them to a panel of card scraps embossed using EF-104 Coffee Stain embossing folder. 
This second card uses another of the butterfly stamps from this release.
I also used a mini flower silhouette stamp in the background, stamped using versamark/ perfect medium ink on khaki card stock. 
Another of Francoise fabulous new background stamps on the blue card stock.
There is a tiny bug stamp as part of the flower set so I added a few of them as well.
Thanks for stopping by.
I'll try and share one of Jane's designs tomorrow.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx