Followers

Friday 25 September 2020

Autumn Foliage

 Afternoon,

There is definitely an Autumnal feel in the air today, in fact it has been bloomin cold compared to the beginning of the week lol. 

So I thought that I would share a card with a fairly autumnal feel before I get down to some serious crafting. I have soooo much DT work to do this weekend, so I had better get a wiggle on.

I made this card a while ago using Bleedin Art Tissue. I love playing with this, but I always end up with messy fingers.
The panel with the tree on it has been created by placing some torn pieces of the damp tissue onto a piece of glossy card.
The leafy background is a stencil and I managed to find some Distress Inks to blend through it that match beautifully.
I added a few die cut 'fallen' leaves to the card with just a hint of gilding wax on them.
Off to play now. Have a great weekend.
Stay safe and hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx