Followers

Tuesday 4 August 2020

Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer.

Evening Everyone,
Another day that got away from me, so here is just a quick post to share one of the cards that I made for Jane's TV show last week.
 This little cutie was made using a piece of mop up background,
 and Jane's stamp set that enables you to create either a reindeer or snowman.
I used a circle of kraft card for the head of the deer and stamped the eyes and nose on to it and then the antlers on the background paper.
Such a clever idea for a quick card. I'm sure that the grandkids will love playing with this set........if only I could remember what it's called lol.
Stay safe and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx