Followers

Monday 10 August 2020

Doves of Peace

Well I would say good evening but it is so hot that I'm struggling to say anything at all.
 Friday saw the launch of another new range of stamps, the Designer Boutique Stained Glass Collection.
The background to the stained glass Doves of Peace panel was made using another new product from Creative Expressions, Cosmic Shimmer Pearlescent Watercolours.
I dropped a couple of colours of Watercolours onto wet watercolour card stock and then covered the whole thing with scrunched up cling film and left it to dry. I added some white paint to the doves,
and then mounted the trimmed panel on to an embossed piece of cardstock.
I'm sure that there will be plenty more samples on display soon over on Facebook.
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx