Followers

Wednesday 12 August 2020

A Foxy Celebration

Afternoon All,
I can't believe how hot it still is, so here is a little foxy Christmas card to try and cool you down.
This was made using one of Francoise new Christmas stamps that were released recently FRS082 Foxy Christmas.
The strips in the background are cut from a piece of 'Mop up Background' with a little faux stitching added.
I coloured Mr Fox using Cosmic Shimmer Inktense Pigment Stains and then fussy cut him out.
I stamped one of the sentiments from the stamp set on to another of the strips of background.
I hate to waste ink on my mat and plastic spray booth, so I have been using some sheets of rice paper (as suggested by Leoni) to mop up anything that is left on the mat.
Once it is dry I scrunch it up and add it to a piece of DS Self Adhesive sheets and then highlight with a little gilding wax.
Of course this is a Christmas card with the addition of a little Fluffy Stuff, but I think it could be used for a winter birthday just as easily.
I hope that you are all OK in this heat. Thank you so much for stopping by, I really do appreciate it.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx