Followers

Thursday 6 August 2020

A favourite of Hobby Art Jenny

Hi All
I'm sorry about my rather brief post last night, once I had cut and paste the Facebook reminder into the page it wouldn't allow me to add anything else.
I'm sure there must have been a way round it, but it was late and I just couldn't fight it lol.
So let me see if I can do better tonight.
I thought that I would share a couple of cards that were actually made a number of years ago,
using an old favourite Hobby Art stamp.
I stamped and embossed the floral image using versafine and white embossing powder onto watercolour cardstock.
I made the card stock very wet and then dropped inks on to it and left it to dry.
It's a very easy technique but can give stunning results. I cut the resulting panel up to make 3 cards, one of which went to Hobby Art Jenny, who often remarks that it is one of her favourite cards.
This card was made in a similar manner, only I also added some irridescent watercolour paints to the flowers 
to make them stand out a little better.
This final card is made in a similar manner but this time uses a single daisy stamp for the background
 along with a single image which I fussy cut and added to the center of the card.
They are rather old stamps so I can't find them on the website, but I'm sure if you contacted Jenny she would be able to tell you if they are still available.
And of course it just does go to show that I do actually use stamps other than those available from Woodware and Creative Expressions lol.
Thanks for stopping by.
Stay safe and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx