Followers

Tuesday 14 July 2020

New Woodware Christmas

Evening All,
Where did all that rain come from? I think we managed all the things in the garden just in time as we woke up to what had obviously been torrential rain, and it has carried on again this evening.
 Today saw the launch of the second part of the Woodware Christmas stamp release.
 Once again I was lucky enough to have been able to play with Jane's new stamps,
so here is one that creates a fabulous Christmas wreath the Sketchy Pine Branch
I obviously didn't do a very good job with the glossy accents on the berries, they seem to have merged into a bit of a blob, but never mind I like the card anyway.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx