Followers

Friday 10 July 2020

Merry Christmas from Paper Panda

Evening All,
Amongst the items that I was sent to play with last month was a new Christmas die from Paper Panda which launched yesterday.
They are beautifully detailed dies and this particular one makes quite a quick card. 
I used a piece of mop up background from my stash to die cut the image once, 
and then die cut it again from black cardstock. 
I used a piece of DSST on the back of the pieces left in the die after the diecut is removed, and then carefully placed the black die cut image back into place. It's a lot easier to do, than to explain lol.
This left me with the image diecut from the mop up background. I added it to some purple cardstock, but I didn't like it very much so I added another diecut on top, this time cut from black card. 
I slightly off set the image to give a drop shadow.
This time I used a piece of background from my stash and the die cut from white cardstock. I also cut it from black and just used the sentiments and some of the birds over the top of the white image. 
Same as before only this time I cut the image from gold cardstock and didn't layer up so many of the birds.
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Stay safe and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx