Followers

Saturday 13 June 2020

Socially Distanced Get Together

Evening Everyone,
I do hope that you have had an enjoyable day.
I have had a wonderful afternoon catching up with some of 'The Girls' from my usual Saturday classes.
We spent a lovely, and rather warm afternoon in Davina's back garden.
We sat at the required distance from one another, and talked the afternoon away.
I took a couple of crafty projects with me, but that was the nearest that we got to the usual format of our get togethers.
One thing remained the same however, I came home inspired to get on with some crafty projects, so for tonight this is it from me since I have suddenly realized what the time is.
Stay Safe and enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx