Followers

Wednesday 10 June 2020

Pixie Powder Floral Frames

Evening Everyone,
It's still dull and rainy here, definitely not what you would expect after the glorious weather that we had last month.
Those of you that have been following me for a while will know that I absolutely love making backgrounds.
Anything inky and messy and I'm your girl, so here are a couple of cards made with some fabulous Pixie Powders. They are an amazing product which bursts into a host of different colours when you spritz them with water.
You never know what you are going to get, which is half the fun. The flowers on this card have been painted with bleach to give a stark contrast to the background.
You can also paint with them, as I have done here with the yellow flowers.
I have added a raised frame to this card
over a piece of dry embossed cardstock.
Of course being luck enough to have such lovely stamps to work with always helps. Thank you Jane Gill, Woodware and Creative Expressions.
I think I'm in for a very early night tonight, my early starts are catching up on me big time.
Thanks for stopping by, and if you can find the time to check in tomorrow I have something rather special to share with you.
Stay safe and have a great evening, whatever you are up to.
Happy Crafting and Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx