Followers

Tuesday 16 June 2020

New Woodware Christmas Stamps

Afternoon All,
It has definitely been a day for dodging the downpours.
Today I can finally share a card made using one of the fabulous new Christmas designs for Woodware from my friend Jane Gill.
I went with a multiple embossed look for this stamp, layered onto a silver die cut circle.
I also did a bit of decoupage with the trees.
I will look forward to sharing a few more of her cards with you over the next couple of weeks prior to her appearance on Create and Craft  at the end of the month.
Have a great evening.
Stay safe and craft.
Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx