Followers

Monday 15 June 2020

Masculine Challenge at CCM

Evening Everyone,
We have a brand new 'Masculine' challenge starting today at CCM.
Now I don't know about you guys, but I find cards for men the hardest to make.
Cute or floral always works well for the ladies, but not so much for the men lol.
I always think trees or leaves are a good choice for a masculine card, so here is one I made a while ago using a 'Resist with a twist' technique.
I went through my bits box and found quite a few different bits and pieces which all worked together quite well on this card.
It's amazing the little bits of treasure that you find. A couple of embossed panels, some die cut leaves and a  stamped and embossed sentiment all woven together into this card.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope that you will find the time to join us over the next fortnight HERE at CCM.
Stay safe.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant card idea and always good to use up those left-over bits and pieces. Have a great crafty week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx