Followers

Wednesday 3 June 2020

Lots of Little Christmas Trees

Evening Everyone,
The weather today is definitely more my style. Still no rain, although it has threatened it all day.
As it is that much colder, I thought that I would share a few Christmas cards, I haven't done that for a while.
We had a class a while ago where we had to finish off cards from our 'Bit's boxes'. I'm sure we've all got one of them, stuffed full of bits and pieces that need finishing off. I've got one for Christmas, and another one for everything else, and neither of them are any where near empty lol.
I seemed to have several Christmas sentiment panels
each containing a small tree as part of the design,
so I mounted them all up on to small cards, using extra stamped images,
background papers
and die cut tree lines.
I even made a couple of identical sets, which is very unusual for me.
I added white Gelli Roll Glaze pen to some of the trees
 to look like snow.
This one uses a couple of fussy cut trees and a fabulous old Hobby Art sentiment stamp.
A few more fussy cut trees to embellish a boxed Christmas sentiment.
And these last couple use an old wood mounted stamp.
I have so many of them in my stash that I really must get around to using.
Thanks for stopping by.
Stay safe
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx