Followers

Tuesday 30 June 2020

Jane's Festive Collection on Create and Craft

Afternoon,
I hope that you caught Jane's first show this afternoon on Create and Craft, and have set record for the next one at 6.45.
Once again I was lucky enough to get to make samples for her.
I stamped the stag using the Brushed Corduroy Distress Oxide ink pad and cut it out using the stitched oval die.
I used a waterbrush to 'pull' the colour from the stamped image to colour it in.
I added a little red and green Distress Oxide ink to the holly and berries.
The background is a piece of mop up which I embossed with a snowflake embossing folder.
Same stamp, different look.
This time I stamped and embossed the stag in dark brown Versafine Clair ink on to another piece of mop up background.
I painted the stag with the Distress Oxide ink pads which have a very chalky finish.
This time I didn't bother to colour the holly and berries.
I added the sentiment from the same set, this time on cream card stock for a bit of a 'pop'.
Better get the dinner made so that I can watch her last show in peace.
Have a great evening. Maybe you will be inspired to make some Christmas cards. It's never too early.
Stay safe and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx