Followers

Thursday 11 June 2020

It's Official.

Hi All,
I have been very lucky in my crafty lifetime. Several 'being in the right place at the right time' moments, and I have also met and worked with some of the nicest people in the industry, far to many to mention. Besides I wouldn't want to leave anyone out.
I have worked with Woodware for many years, having first been introduced to them by a lovely lady called Maggie Wright who is probably responsible for starting this leg of my crafty journey.
It is through this association that I have been making samples for Jane Gill. First through Woodware itself, and then under the umbrella of Creative Expressions.
And so today I can announce another chapter in my book of crafty achievements.
I have become a member of the Creative Expressions Design Team.
How thrilled am I.
Of course nothing ever runs smoothly does it, and so my computer chooses today to misbehave. It won't let me add photos, under any circumstances.
So I'm afraid that you will have to look back over some of my previous posts to see the sort of cards that I make. Quite a mixed bag really, I think you will agree.
Let's hope that I can share some things with you tomorrow.....bloody technology lol
EDITED
I decided that it wasn't going to beat me. So I tried the new blogger that it keeps saying is going to take over at the end of the month. I can't say I like it, we don't like change do we, but at least for today it has enabled me to share my good news with piccies.
BTW the cards tonight were inspired by the fabulous Jennifer McGuire.
Stay safe.
Happy Crafting and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx