Followers

Friday 19 June 2020

Fresh Cut Flowers

Evening Everyone,
A rather late one for me. Sorry I've been working with some new stamps for Creative Expressions and got quite carried away.
Today the Crafty Girls and I should have been at the Clarity Open Day. Such a shame that it wasn't on this year, although much better for my bank balance lol.
I do love the Fresh Cut dies, so I'm sure several of them would have found their way into my basket.
Never mind, I really ought to do more with those that I already own first I suppose.
Here are a couple of cards that I made in one of our monthly Groovi classes. I know, they are dies not Groovi plates, but I always take something along for everyone whether they are into Groovi or not.
So I always pop in the Clarity dies that I own along with some of their fabulous background papers.
These cards are a bit of a Twofer. I do love to be able to use up the waste as well as the die cut itself.
Oh my, look at the time. Good job I haven't got to be up at stupid o'clock tomorrow.
Thanks for stopping by.
Stay safe.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx