Followers

Saturday 20 June 2020

Lino Cut Robin and Holly

Evening Everyone,
I've been in full Christmas mode over the last few days, frantically finishing samples for a new launch at Creative Expressions. All very hush hush at the moment I'm afraid. I certainly don't want to let the cat out of the bag too soon like I did with one of the Woodware designs. Still at least it meant you got a bit of a sneak peek lol.
Speaking of the latest Woodware Christmas release, here is a card that I am allowed to share with you.
I made it using JGS728 Lino Cut Robin and Holly.
I stamped it onto black cardstock using a white ink pad,
and then coloured over the top of the image with my watercolour pencils. I die cut the image using an older Sue Wilson die, and layered it over some embossed cardstock.
The sentiment is also part of the stamp set which is always useful.
I have lots of leftover bits to finish off tomorrow, so another day of festive cheer.
Thanks for stopping by.
Stay safe and craft.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx