Followers

Thursday 25 June 2020

Enjoy the Little Things in Life

Evening Everyone,
Today I have a new found respect for NHS workers. In fact anyone who has to wear a mask.
I had to attend an appointment at the hospital today where I was provided with a mask at reception. After less than 30 seconds I wanted to rip the damn thing off as it made me feel incredibly claustrophobic and my glasses steam up. How they cope for an entire shift is beyond me.
I could have done with some nice cold water to paddle in this afternoon. It has been far too hot to walk as usual, so I waited till this evening when there was a nice cool breeze and went for a walk around the park with my friend Sue. The only down side was the ridiculous amount of rubbish that we found. People have to carry it in to the park so why on earth can't they carry it out again when they have finished. We have decided that we must be a couple of old fogies cause that is what we were taught to do as children.
This card was created for the launch of some Designer Boutique stamps last month.
I used an Iridescent Watercolour Palette from Creative Expressions to colour the gold stamped and embossed image.
I do love this fabulous pearlescent finish which works particularly well on dark card.
Let's hope that it is a little bit cooler tomorrow, although at least I will have the benefit of 8 hours aircon at work. It might be time for another late evening wander.
Thanks for stopping by.
Stay safe and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx