Followers

Thursday 4 June 2020

Dog Walking

Evening Everyone,
If nothing else, I do hope that it will be the friendliness of people that remains after this horrible virus.
On my daily walks around the local park I have struck up more than one nodding acquaintance with the locals out walking their dogs.
They come in all shapes and sizes. There is the tiniest little thing, not much bigger than a hamster, but with boundless energy, who must walk, or rather run miles when she is out since she never seems to stand still.
There is the guide dog who likes to wander the length and breadth of the park while her owner sits patiently on a bench in the sunshine listening for the bell that she has around her neck.
There is even a three legged greyhound that bounces around as if he has all four of his limbs.
Some of you may remember some Christmas cards that I made a while ago for my daughter who worked in a Doggy Daycare facility, prior to lockdown.
I had rather a lot of stamped, coloured and fussy cut doggies left over,
so I made a few assorted cards to try and use up some of the images.
The brown embossed backgrounds all started life as pieces of bright orange cardstock which I covered with Distress Oxide ink using a blending tool.
I wonder who I will catch up with tomorrow?
Stay safe and well,
Happy Crafting and hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Very cute cards.

    I agree about making new nodding acquaintances with neighbours. All the people that I never saw before as they were working when I took my walk, are not out with their kids and their dogs and we all move away from each other, but nod and smile!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx