Followers

Saturday 6 June 2020

Bold Stamps and Pencils

Evening Everyone,
Well it has definitely not been a particularly nice start to the weekend.
I was supposed to be having a socially distanced get together with a couple of 'The Girls' from our usual Saturday class, but the rain certainly put paid to that since we were meeting outside in the garden as per the rules.
Never mind, we have postponed it till next week, weather permitting of course. To be honest even if it hadn't rained today we would have had to sit with blankets round us like a bunch of little old ladies cause it has certainly been on the chilly side.
 One technique that I particularly enjoy using with bold stamps is coloured pencils on dark cardstock.
These images were stamped onto black cardstock using a white ink pad.
The images were then coloured using pencils directly on to the white stamping.
I cut out some of the finished pieces using dies and layered them onto an embossed panel highlighted with gilding wax.
I had a couple of leftover pieces, so I fussy cut them and added them to an embossed panel from my bits box.
Let's hope that it isn't too wet again tomorrow so I can get out for my walk. I do enjoy it, especially at the weekend when I don't have to think about all the miles I have already walked at work lol.
Thanks for stopping by.
Stay safe.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx