Followers

Monday 8 June 2020

Back to School

Evening Everyone,
A little bit of normality has arrived at my daughters house today. Emma started back at school this afternoon. Only a couple of hours a day, but she was so looking forward to it.
I trawled through my cards to see if I had anything suitable for school, but this was the best I could do. I love this alphabet die most particularly because you can use the waste as a backdrop for some of your cute images.
This is probably one of the first Magnolia Tilda stamps that I ever bought, but I still love her.
Let's hope that Emma is as keen to go back to school tomorrow as she was today.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx