Followers

Tuesday 23 June 2020

Andy Skinner in Pink

Evening Everyone,
Wow what a scorcher, and still we went for our walk. We must be a couple of crazy old ladies walking in this heat, but it was nice to get out, and there was a nice breeze at times so all is well. I do look a bit like a lobster though. So much for sunscreen.
Andy Skinner had a show on Create and Craft today using his latest releases from Creative Expressions.
I was lucky enough to get a few of his stamps and stencils to play with. You might even have got to see the samples on the telly if I had sent them to the right address lol.
I played around with a bit of multiple resist for the background to this card,
 and then used some of the leftover pieces to die cut some flowers.
I added a little of the Opal Blaze Touch Tips to the edges and centers of the flowers, although I think I need a little more practice.
The leaves were die cut from a piece of card that I had coloured with Snow and Ice Lustre Polish.
Having watched the show, I can say that this is definitely not a typical Andy Skinner colour scheme.
Thanks for stopping by.
Stay safe and hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous colours and not what I would expect from Andy but love them. The leaves work really good too. Take care and happy crafting, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx