Followers

Tuesday 9 June 2020

A Wise Old Owl

Evening Everyone,
I'm having a bit of a creative block at the moment. I have a couple of samples that I need to make, and I'm hitting a brick wall. Time to check out Pinterest me thinks lol.
In the mean time here are a couple of cards that I made a while ago during a Paper Piecing class.
This fabulous owl stamp designed by Francoise Read is perfect for this technique.
I layered this one over some handmade background paper,
 and lots of die cut foliage.
I made up several of these owls, that's the beauty of paper piecing,
so here is one that I turned into a 1st birthday card.
Better get some sleep. I'm at work at stupid o'clock tomorrow.
Stay safe.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx