Followers

Monday 25 May 2020

Peek a Boo

Morning Everyone,
I hope that you are enjoying another Bank Holiday, there seem to have been so many of them just lately, although celebrating them is rather strange given the current circumstances.
I have had a very productive weekend making a couple more cute cards.
A friend asked me for a card for her Granddaughter who adores Dumbo.
I couldn't manage that, but I did have this fabulously cute image that I found over at Lee Holland's Etsy site.
He has the most cute images which can be bought as coloured, or uncoloured digis.
I decided that I would add a feather as a nod to the original film.
The feather and stamped sentiment are both from Woodware and were designed by Francoise Read.
I coloured the feather with Picked Raspberry Distress Ink and a clear sparkle pen.
I added Darcie using die cut letters from Carnation Crafts.
As usual I wasn't sure what I was going to do for the card so I printed out another image from Lee so that I could decide, which I didn't want to waste.
They can be printed two to a page, so I have another couple of cute cards to add to my stash.
Thanks for stopping by.
Stay safe and have a wonderfully crafty day.
Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx