Followers

Sunday 24 May 2020

Land Ahoy

Afternoon All,
I've just finished a very enjoyable Zoom session with my Granddaughter Emma so that she could read us all a story. See maybe I'm not such a dinosaur after all lol.
She chose a story called Wish Fish which by happy coincidence contains a Pirate in his ship.
This is one of the cards that I was making yesterday, now all finished and dry.
It uses one of the new Simply Print images from called LOTV called The Jolly Roger.
Talking of Dinosaurs, here is the card that I made for my friends Grandson, who absolutely loves them.
It uses another of the new images from LOTV called Birthday-Saurus.
I fussy cut the dinosaur and little boy and added it over the die cut image using Glue Gel.
The starry border die is from Magnolia and I used up lots of the waste to embellish the card.
The die cut alphabet is from Carnation Crafts. I have cut it out several times and stacked the letters before adding one cut from blue glitter card.
I hope that he will be enjoying his birthday despite all the rules and regulations which doubtless a 4 year old can't understand.
Stay Safe and Happy Crafting
Hugs Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Kim.....What background did you use for the Jolly Roger card? Is it a background stamp or patterned paper??? Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carolyn, It is background paper from a 12x12 paper pad from The Works. They are fabulous quality and only £3 which is amazing. I always look out for them whenever I am in there (pre lock down that is) As if I need any more paper, but I just can't resist a bargain. They are double sided too xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx