Followers

Tuesday 26 May 2020

Foiled Florals

Evening Everyone,
I hope that you aren't too warm.
One of that last classes that we did before lockdown involved stencils and Sparkle Medium of various varieties, both Imagination and Cosmic Shimmer.
I do love the foiling technique, that I learnt from Sue at Imagination, many years ago.
I made the background using one of  her lovely floral stencils and a couple of colours of Starlights blended through the stencil onto the card. Once dry I foiled it with Sparkle Medium.
I stamped and embossed a sentiment onto a piece of cream card and layered it into the centre of the panel before embellishing it with flowers fussy cut from another stenciled panel, and some die cut foliage.
I used the same floral stencil and black glossy card stock for this card.
I used a Sue Wilson die for the central panel on this card, cut from the same black glossy card.
I raised it on fun foam to help give it dimension.
Thanks for stopping by.
Stay Safe and Craft.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx