Followers

Thursday 28 May 2020

Clean and Simple

Evening Everyone,
Thursday again, and once again 8pm crept up on me before I knew it.
My card tonight was made for Creative Expressions using one of Jane Gills lovely floral designs.
Now I don't usually do CAS cards, I'm a bit wary of white spaces. I love what other people do, the less is more look. Some how I never seem to be able to leave well alone, so I was really pleased with this card.
I created a narrow stamped, embossed and coloured panel to add to my square card after matting and layering it onto coordinating blue card stock.
I added a dry embossed panel to the base card, and then the coloured panel, that is it, job done.
Thanks for stopping by.
Stay safe
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx