Followers

Saturday 30 May 2020

Cardmaking Housekeeping

Evening Everyone,
Another glorious day, although I must admit to having a hankering for some good old English rainfall.
I have been doing a little card making housekeeping. You know, the boring bit fitting inserts and making a few envelopes for odd shaped cards. I do hate it when the envelope doesn't fit the card. Sad or what!!
With housekeeping in mind I thought that I would go through a few more of my photographs to see what I still haven't blogged, before I take any more photos. I don't do normal housekeeping you understand :O)
This was made a while ago for a little girl that comes in to the garage with her parents. I haven't seen her for a while due to lockdown, but her dad 'Decaf Dave' as he is affectionately know, has started to come in again, so the world is definitely getting back to normal lol.
Better close my window and curtains, before I get attacked by moths. They know I don't like them I'm sure.
Happy weekend. Stay safe.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx