Followers

Sunday 31 May 2020

Black and White and Pink and Grey

Evening Everyone,
It's the end of another lovely weekend full of glorious sunshine.
Fortunately there has been a bit of a breeze, at least this morning when I went for my usual walk.
In any stamp collection that I am lucky enough to receive from Jane, there is always one stamp that is the easiest of the bunch to play with, and one that ends up being a bit of a favourite.
This beautiful floral stamp is just one such image.
I found it hard to stop making the samples with it.
I used white embossing on black card stock for the background and fussy cut images coloured with
a Cosmic Shimmer Summer Garden Watercolour Palette for this card.
For this card I stamped and embossed in black on white card stock, and then painted around the flowers with grey ink for a monochrome look.
I added one of Jane's circular sentiments and some sheer ribbon, along with a silver glitter matte and layer.
This card is very similar, but with a pop of colour added with the circular sentiment and fine coloured border.
I'm sure that there will be a few more cards cropping up using this stamp set, but I will call it a day for now.
Thanks for stopping by, and enjoy the rest of your evening.
Stay safe and happy crafting.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx