Followers

Saturday 25 April 2020

Something from the Archives.

Afternoon Everyone,
I don't know about you, but I have a list of jobs that I have been trying to get through during the lockdown. Not cleaning tasks you understand, that would be going too far lol.
One of them is to sort through all the photographs that I have taken over the years. To this end I purchased one of those Photostick things that is supposed to make it easy to do. It certainly means that they are all in one place, but this one seems to have saved multiple copies of the same thing, and nothing is sorted into folders so guess what I am going to be doing for the next several years!!
I suppose I have to start somewhere, so I thought that the best place would be with all the cards that I have made, and those that I have blogged.
Going through them has been quite fun, it's amazing to see just how many cards I have made over the years given that I have been doing this for rather a long time. Some of them will stay in a 'never to be shared' folder, but there are lots that I am still rather pleased with, so I thought that you might like to see them.
Of course there are far too many for one post, so I will throw a few into the mix every now and then.
They were all made in 2010, would you believe, using stamps made by Clarity. At least I think they are.
I don't think that they are even available any more,
 but as you can see my taste in stamps hasn't changed very much over the years.
I'm not sure that my style has changed very much either.
I liked my white embossing and handmade backgrounds even then.
Not sure about the stamps on this one, but it seemed to fit in with the others quite nicely.
Now that I've had a quick trip down memory lane, I need to get right back up to date with a commission for a friend.
Stay safe, and have a great weekend.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx