Followers

Thursday 9 April 2020

Creative Expressions 30 Day Challenge - Day 16 Woodland

Afternoon Everyone,
Another beautiful day out there.
Todays challenge at Creative Expressions is Woodland.
As Woodland usually involves trees,
I am hoping that my cards will be considered suitable for this particular challenge.
Another lovely stamp designed by Jane Gill for Woodware.
These first two, possibly unconventional Christmas colours, have been created using Versamark ink and Decorators Chalks. After I added the chalks to the image I covered the whole thing with crystal embossing powder which gives it the sparkle after it is heated.
Slightly more traditional colours this time, using some rather dry pigment ink pads, hence the rather pale colours.
I added clear embossing powder this time.
This last card was also made using inks.
I decided that I wanted the images to show up a little better do I doodled around them with a fine line pen.
I hope that you will join in with your Woodland creations.
Have a lovely evening, and don't forget to shout out for the NHS.
My Daughter and Granddaughter spent the morning creating this to show our support.
I have always been a fan, given the years of tireless care and support that I have had from them while my son Adam was alive. But now what can I say, they are amazing people.
Even the dog decided that she needed to get in on the act, although she wouldn't sit still for her photo op.
Stay safe and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx