Followers

Friday 3 April 2020

Creative Expressions 30 Day challenge - Day 10 Botanical

Afternoon All,
It's Day 10 of Creative Expressions 30 Day Challenge, and todays theme is Botanical.
I have chosen a couple of cards that I made with one of Jane Gill's new designs for Woodware.
I think this is one of my favourites from this release.
I stamped the Wood Vetch a couple of times onto some handmade background paper.
 I used another of the images from the set to stamp and gold emboss the background on a piece of green card stock.
My second card uses another piece of background paper using one of the Pixie Powders.
I can't remember which colour it was, but I love the way it splits out into so many different colours.
A slightly brighter background this time, but still made with Pixie Powders.
I have also used another of the stamp sets Text Background to stamp lightly on to the panel.
I also used it to stamp with thin undiluted bleach on the blue base card.
This was another of those challenges where I found it hard to narrow down my choice of cards to share with you.
I had better see if I can back into Christmas mode and work on those new stamps that arrived yesterday, but I have to say that I'm not sure that it is going to happen today. I guess there is always tomorrow.
Stay Safe, happy Crafting and big Hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cards Kim. I've sent you an email as I 'm not sure which card I sent you. If you can send me a photo of it then I can find the link for you. It must be my age Lol! or there are just too many techniques going on! Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx