Followers

Tuesday 21 April 2020

Creative Expressions 30 Day Challenge - Day 28 3D (Edited)

Evening everyone,
Another late one, and I really should be in bed as I start work at five tomorrow morning!!!
It's 3D today over at Creative Expressions 30 Day challenge and I'm afraid that I am going to have to post my cards for it tomorrow as the ruddy internet is not playing the game.
I have managed to write this on my phone, but I cant import any pictures so I will have to update this tomorrow.
The wonders of modern technology and all that.
(Edited to include photos)
Woodware Clear Singles Five Daisies 4 in x 6 in Stamp
Goodmorning, I've done my 4 hour shift at work, and my walk around the park, and I have finally managed to get the Internet to behave, even if only briefly, so here are the cards that I tried to post yesterday.
I'm afraid that my 3D is limited to a couple of fussy cut flowers,
 and some Pinflair Glue Gel.
Both cards were created from a Masterboard of stamped and white embossed images, coloured with the Summer Garden Watercolour Palette.
It is a fabulously sparkly paint palette.
Big hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx