Followers

Monday 20 April 2020

Creative Expressions 30 Day Challenge - Day 27 Recycled

Evening Everyone,
A late one for me today, some how the day seems to have got away with me.
Todays the challenge over at Creative Expressions 30 Day challenge, is to recycle. Now we are very good with recycling as a whole in this house, but I am not so good in my card making.
The one exception to that is the acetate packaging that dies come in. I do reuse that, and believe me I have a rather large pile of it.
The central panel on this card is made using a piece of acetate from said packaging along with alcohol inks, a stencil and Alcohol Lift Ink.
I added plenty of die cuts and some extra stamping on the base card.
This card also uses a piece of packaging acetate, alcohol inks, and the wonderful Alcohol Lift Inkpad.
This was probably one of my favourite new techniques that I picked up last year......or was it the year before that. Everything seems to be blurring in to one lol. We really will have to play with it again in a class...…..as soon as we can have one that is.
Off to bed now.
Stay Safe.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Great post Kim. I need every help I can get with recycling! I am finding stuff that I must have had for years. Since moving into the new cabin studio I am determined that if I can't find a use for them they have got to go otherwise I'll just let it all pile up again! Have a lovely week and stay safe. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx