Followers

Sunday 19 April 2020

Creative Expressions 30 Day Challenge - Day 26 Fabric

Morning Everyone,
I can't believe that it's Sunday already, where did Saturday go?
I've definitely had to think outside the box for todays challenge over at Creative Expressions 30 Day Challenge where they are looking for you to use Fabric.
I don't often use fabric, so how about some patchwork made using bits of Bleedin' Art Tissue.
It does make great background to stamp and emboss on.
Or as a background to some die cuts.
I added the hexagonal pieces of tissue to some DSSSheet to give them some stability.
Thanks for stopping by. Stay safe.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx