Followers

Thursday 16 April 2020

Creative Expressions 30 Day Challenge - Day 23 Involving Paint

Morning All,
Todays challenge at Creative Expressions 30 Day Challenge is to involve paint.
About the only thing I ever use paint with is my Gelli Plate, which I love.
The background to this card was made using it
along with a fabulous Sunflower stamp, once again designed by Jane Gill for Woodware.
This card also uses my Gelli Plate only this time I have used inks which has meant that I could paint the sunflower with thin undiluted bleach.
I have used the same stamp as a background on the main card.
I love this stamp, it is one of the largest stamps that Jane has made.

It is a beautiful image which always puts me in mind of sunny days.
Have a great day, and stay safe.
Hugs Kimx

3 comments:

  1. I have this stamp and have never used it! Thanks for inspiring me to get it out and play! I love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing a little shunshine with all of us! Thesecards looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving these cards especially the one where you've used the bleach on the flower which really makes it pop out. Happy creative weekend, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx