Followers

Sunday 12 April 2020

Creative Expressions 30 Day Challenge - Day 19 - 1 Die Set


Creative Expressions Paper Cuts Honeysuckle Edger Craft Die

Morning Everyone,
Todays challenge over at the  Creative Expressions 30 Day Challenge is to use 1 Die Set.
Now I am hoping that this will count, it's not really a die set, but I have made several cards using it.

I do like these Paper Cuts Dies and this Honeysuckle Edger Die in particular. This card has been made from plain white cardstock, but I have layered it over a piece of Pixie Powder background that has been dry embossed.
This time cut from kraft card and layered over a piece of hand made background. The greeting was cut several times and stacked, and then highlighted with Glossy Accents.
This card uses a piece of handmade background created using Alcohol Inks and photo paper. I die cut the honeysuckle and then layered it over several different coloured pieces of cardstock.
This final card uses a piece of mop up background. That is the beauty of these fabulous dies, they are a great way of using up some of those handmade background pieces that I am sure you have in your stash.
My 3 month lockdown is finally coming to an end. I am getting back to work at last. Only 4 hours a day for the first couple of weeks but it is a start.
If I am honest, part of me is really looking forward to getting back to some sort of normality, but an even bigger part of me is actually shit scared, if you will pardon the expression.
I have every degree of admiration for those in the front line dealing with this horrible crisis. Mine is a very small part to play compared to those working in hospitals, so it will be nice to finally be able to do my bit.
Happy Crafting and Stay Safe.
Big Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx