Followers

Wednesday 1 April 2020

Creative Expressions 30 Day Challenge - Day 8 Baby

Evening Everyone,
I hope that you are all OK. I have to admit that I am struggling a bit today, but there are people so much worse off than me, so I just need to put on my big girl pants and get through it.
Today is Day 8 of the 30 Day Challenge at Creative Expressions.
The challenge for today is New Arrival, so here are a few new baby cards that I made recently in a class on Edger Dies.
I used this fabulous 'It's a Girl' die over some handmade background paper.
I cut the teddy bear part of the die out of some kraft card to make him stand out.
I cut the bottom half of the die out of patterned paper and added some funky foam behind it to give the panel dimension.
 I hate to waste anything as you know, so here is a card that I made using some of the leftover pieces.
I always like a bit of paper piecing, and a few bits of bling.
This final card uses a fussy cut image from my stash.
I imagine we might have need for a few of these cards in 9 months time given the current lockdown situation. Covid-19 might be natures way of cutting down on the size of the population, but the lockdown will certainly put a dent in that I'm sure lol.
Stay safe all of you.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx