Followers

Sunday 26 April 2020

Birthday Gnome

Afternoon Everyone,
Another lovely sunny Sunday. I do hope that you are enjoying the weather from the confines of your own home and are not out and about like some of the idiots that I saw this morning when I went for my walk.
I seem to have finally found some crafty mojo, which is just as well since I have had several commissions to complete in the last week or so.
One of them is this card for a friends husband.
She calls him her garden gnome so asked for one on the card. This beauty was found at Laurie Furnell Designs,
 and comes with 19 different Spring Images.
Although it has been designed with Spring and particularly Easter in mind it worked perfectly for this card.
There are lots of images that I was able to utilize with a bit of fussy cutting. 
I used a piece of embossed card for the background and a sentiment designed by Phill Martin at Sentimentally Yours.
I delivered the card to my friends place of work, where I was promptly asked to make another one for one of her colleagues to give her Dad.
They have bought him a garden gnome for his birthday so she felt that this card would be perfect for him.
I do love to make special cards for people. There is something so satisfying when you see the results of your labours light up another persons face, especially at the moment.
Enjoy the sunshine today, my Mum informs me that we can expect rain for the rest of the week. Part of me does hope that she is wrong, although if we don't get any soon I expect we will soon be faced with a hosepipe ban after all the extra water that we are having to use during lockdown, what with handwashing and clothing etc.
Stay safe, and have a great evening
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx