Followers

Sunday 29 March 2020

Creative Expressions 30 Day Challenge - Day 5 Love

Morning All,
Another lovely day, although it is much colder, and someone even suggested that there was a hint of snow in the air. I do hope not.
So the 30 day challenge today over at Creative Expressions is Love,
so here is a card that I made using a fabulous Sue Wilson die and a piece of handmade background.
The backgrounds to all of the following cards are made in a similar way.
Inked backgrounds and then a pattern removed from them using a stencil and a damp baby wipe.
Some of them have had a little sparkle added to them, again using a stencil.
I've also added stamped and embossed images,
and diecut or stamped sentiments.
Quite a selection I know, and not all love cards, but I am trying to blog several cards at once all using the same stamp, or in this case technique.
It's the only way that I stand a chance of sharing all of the cards that I have made over the years.
Isn't it great that we have such a fabulous hobby to help keep us sane at the moment.
Have a great day. I hope that you will join in with the challenge, but above all Stay Safe.
Happy Crafting and Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx